Seniors who live on fixed incomes in Springfield often have a difficult time with upkeep in their homes making it nearly impossible to worry about fixing up the house. On average, a homeowner spends nearly $450 a month on minor household repairs, upkeep and cleaning depending on the size of their home. That can be overwhelming for someone on a budget so what happens then? Things begin to fade, maintenance is overlooked, problems get neglected and suddenly things are just unmanageable and sometimes the home can become unlivable. No one wants that for their parents or grandparents.
It’s inevitable. We all get older. We age and need to think about the future. We all think about retirement and how much we’ll need to actually live on when we get to a certain age and because women outlive men by seven years, a lot of elderly home owners are women. Widows, divorcees as well as single independent woman are becoming more of a buying force in the real estate market, which is admirable, as long as there’s a small stipend each month set aside for repairs and problems that arise. Sometimes fixing up the house is the last thing on our mind. Owning a home can be spendy and there’s not a handy man or maintenance man that stops by when you pick up a phone and make a call.
At some point, we all end up helping out someone we know who can’t quite make ends meet or needs help around the house fixing up the house. Whether it’s a loved one, parent, uncle, aunt or neighbor, we’ve all been there. So what happens when the house just can’t be saved. There’s no allowance for updates and repairs and the house needs to be sold. This is where Hampden Homebuyers comes in. To help out with the transition and make it easy to cash out. If you know of someone in this situation, lend a hand, or let them know about us and what we do. You can reach us at 413-248-7355 or visit our website: https://hampdenhomebuyhttp://www.HampdenHomebuyers.comers.com for a fair offer.
Are you ready to sell your Springfield home quickly?
Hampden Homebuyers prides itself on Speed, Security, Convenience, Professionalism, and Certainty of getting your Springfield home sold fast and for top dollar. Stop worrying about how you are going to sell your Springfield home and don’t worry about fixing up the house.
How to Sell Your Springfield Home In 5 Easy Steps…
- Contact Us For Your FREE In-Home Consultation – Selling your home fast has never been easier. Simply call us at Call Us: 413-248-SELL(7355), or merely fill out our short form on-line, and one of our professional home buying consultants will promptly contact you to schedule your FREE, no-obligation in-home consultation.
- We View Your Home – One of our professional and friendly consultants will meet with you to view your Springfield home at a time that’s convenient for you. Our home evaluation process is easy, thorough and painless, and it will only take about 45 minutes to complete. Don’t worry if your home isn’t in perfect shape, or if it’s a complete mess. It doesn’t and won’t matter because we buy homes in Springfield and throughout the Hampden and Hampshire County area and in any condition.
- Get A Generous Top Dollar Offer – Sell your Springfield house fast and get a fair all cash offer price for it too. We take the time to sit down with you and go over our offer with you. Our process is really easy to understand. Many Springfield homeowners are amazed at our cash offers and how quickly we can close. When considering all the time saved it’s an “No-Brainer” to sell your house to us versus selling to a real estate agent. You will NEVER be asked to make any repairs to your home and you NEVER have to worry about any fees or commissions because there are none.
- We Set Up The Closing Date – Once you accept our offer to buy your home, you will receive all copies of the paperwork right there on the spot and we will securely close the transaction to buy your house in usually 7-14 days or on a time that is convenient for you.
- Collect Your Proceeds – It’s time to get paid. Finally…all that stress is over! You successfully sold your Springfield home quickly and walked away smiling.
Who Is Hampden Homebuyers And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In Springfield?
We’re investors. We support our families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from Springfield home owners who need to sell fast for one reason or another and don’t want to hassle with fixing up the house.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to hassle with listing a property with an agent
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their house for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other reasons
But we’re passionate people, and we believe in the Springfield community.
We’re honest and straightforward.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash.
If you’re prepared to wait and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off.
We’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about your Springfield real estate, so please feel free to call us at (413) 248-7355 and chat with us anytime.